General Registration Information Undergraduate Students
INITIAL REGISTRATION BEGINS - via WEBREG begins on March 30 (11:00pm-12:00am) through April 4, 2014 (according to posted Hours of Operation on the WEBREG website)
In-Person Registration for NJIT courses begins March 31, 2014. Click here to view Undergraduate Exchange Registration Instructions
Fall 2014 Schedule of Classes will be available on line around March 10, 2014.
Click here to view the Schedule of Classes.
Registration schedule for all Undergraduate students who are eligible to register into Fall 2014 courses is as follows:
- For students with 105 or more degree credits - Sunday, Mar. 30 (11:00pm-12:00am)
- For students with 105 or more degree credits - Monday, Mar. 31
- For students with 90 or more degree credits - Tuesday, Apr. 1
- For students with 75 or more degree credits - Wednesday, Apr. 2
- For students with 60 or more degree credits - Thursday, Apr. 3
- For All eligible students ---------------------------- Friday, Apr. 4, 2014
NOTE: *Degree credits are credits already earned toward graduation; they do not include credits for courses currently in progress.
Fall 2014 registration will continue through August. 29, 2014.
Please follow the appropriate links below for registration instructions of the individual schools on the Newark Campus.
Students who are unfamiliar with the WEBREG registration system should follow this link explaining how to use the WEBREG system.
Click on the following link to logon to WEBREG.
Continuing Undergraduate students should click on the appropriate school link below to review the general registration instructions for the school.
- Newark College of Arts and Sciences (21)
- Rutgers Business School (29)
- School of Public Affairs and Administration (40)
- School of Criminal Justice (47)
- University College - Newark (62)
- College of Nursing - Newark Campus (25N)
- College of Nursing - New Brunswick Campus (25B)
- College of Nursing - Western Monmouth Campus (25W)