Registrar — RBS-Undergraduate Registration Instructions
Spring 2015 Semester Registration Instructions
For Continuing Students of:
Rutgers Business School - Undergraduate (School 29)
Spring 2015 Schedule of Classes is now available on line.
Click here to view the Schedule of Classes.
INITIAL REGISTRATION BEGINS - via WEBREG on Sunday, November 2, 2014 (11:00pm-2:00am) through Friday, November 7, 2014 (according to posted Hours of Operation on the WEBREG website)
In-Person Registration for NJIT courses begins on Monday, November 3, 2014. Click here to view Undergraduate Exchange Registration Instructions
The Registration process begins with students knowing the courses required to complete the conditions of a degree and major. As such it is strongly suggested that student seek advisement from a Dean's adviser and from the department offering the major in which you have been declared.
Undergraduate RBS students needing advisement may check the Dean of Rutgers Business School Advisement Schedule.
Students may also find the on-line Degree Navigator to be a valuable resource for course selection and guide in fulfilling general education and degree requirements.
Newly admitted Freshmen for Spring 2015 must bring a copy of their advisement form with an adviser's signature to the Registrar's Office in order to have the WEBREG restriction removed. Once the restriction is removed, you may then register through the WEBREG system.
RUTGERS WEB REGISTRATION (WEBREG) SYSTEM (http://webreg.rutgers.edu):
Most continuing students will have direct access to Web Registration. There will however be restrictions for the following categories of students:
- Newly admitted Freshmen for Fall 2014 (may be granted access to WEBREG with signed advisement form)
- All RBS students with a cumulative average below 2.5
The WEBREG system is available according to the times and days posted on the WEBREG log in site.
Registration schedule for all students who are eligible to register into Spring 2015 courses is as follows:
- For students with 105 or more degree credits - Sunday, Nov. 2 (11:00pm-2:00am)
- For students with 105 or more degree credits - Monday, Nov. 3 (6:30am-10:59pm)
- For students with 90 or more degree credits - Monday, Nov. 3 (11:00pm-2:00am)
- For students with 90 or more degree credits - Tuesday, Nov. 4 (6:30am-10:59pm)
- For students with 75 or more degree credits - Tuesday, Nov. 4 (11:00pm-2:00am)
- For students with 75 or more degree credits - Wednesday, Nov. 5 (6:30am-10:59pm)
- For students with 60 or more degree credits - Wednesday, Nov. 5 (11:00pm-2:00am)
- For students with 60 or more degree credits - Thursday, Nov. 6 (6:30am-10:59pm)
- For All eligible students ------------------- Thursday, Nov. 6 (11:00pm-2:00am)
- For All eligible students ------------------- Friday, Nov. 7 (6:30am-10:59pm)
- For All eligible students ------------------- Friday, Nov. 7 (according to posted Hours of Operation on the WEBREG website)
NOTE: *Degree credits are credits already earned toward graduation; they do not include credits for courses currently in progress.
In-Person Initial Registration conducted at the Office of the Registrar during the normal hours of operation will also follow the degree credits eligibility guidelines above:
November 3 - November 7, 2014
Initial Registration into NJIT courses: November 3 - November 7, 2014
students may register for NJIT courses in 28:120 (Biology) or 28:088 (Theater) via WEBREG between November 2 - November 7, 2014 in accordance with degree credit restrictions above. Please see the Schedule of Classes for specific *Notes regarding registration for these Biology and Theater courses.
All other registration-add/drop for NJIT courses, including those offered under course unit 28, must be done In-Person at the Registrar's Office.
Students registered for NJIT courses must adhere to the NJIT ADD/DROP schedule.
January 26, 2015 is the LAST DAY TO ADD/DROP NJIT COURSES WITHOUT 'W' GRADE.
Click here for NJIT Class Schedule
Maximum credits and courses requiring prerequisites may only be overridden at the Registrar's Office after obtaining the Academic Dean's permission. Registering with a prefix must also be done at the Registrar's Office.
All other restrictions, eg. Over enrollments, may be overridden through the WEBREG system via special permission numbers obtained from the Academic departments.
Hours of Operation during INITIAL REGISTRATION period:
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
In addition, the office is open on:
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 from 8:30am to 6:00pm for initial Spring 2015 registration.
Normal Hours of Operation: During the Fall/Spring semester when classes are in session.
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. - 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wed. 10:00am - 6:00pm (only during regular academic year when classes are in session September - May)
The WEBREG system will continue to be available through Friday, January 16, 2015. It is to your advantage to register early and make any changes to your schedule prior to the first day of classes.
NOTE: Students with outstanding debts equal to $200 or greater will be blocked from registration.
** All the above is tentative and subject to change without notice.