Campus status

Message from Rutgers-Newark on Newark's Water Quality More Contact UsCampus Emergency Procedures

Office of the Registrar: Online Resources

Students can view and update their records through the following applications:

Address Change
Keep your permanent address current to ensure that your official mail is sent to the proper place. To change your official permanent address used by Rutgers University offices, go to:

Current Student (NetID Login Required)
Alumni/Former Student

Apply for Graduation (Graduate)
Graduate students and Undergraduate Nursing students seeking to be conferred for graduation may apply here.

Apply for Graduation (Undergraduate)
Undergraduate students (except Nursing) may find information about applying for graduation here.

Change PAC Code (Student email account required)
Follow this link to change your PAC code, associated with your RUID as an alternative means to access WEBREG

FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)
Review privacy rights with regard to student records covered under the FERPA legislation
Step-by-Step Instructions on Submitting a FERPA Release Form
FERPA Release Form - click here

Your key to access University services

Request Student Transcript or Enrollment Verification
Follow this link to request an official transcript or enrollment verification.

Restrict Online Information Displayed
Follow this link to restrict the information others can view about your student status.
Student Directory Confidentiality Form - please click here

Return to complete your degree via Re-enrollment
For undergraduate students who are seeking to return to school after missing one or more semesters.

RUID Information
New or Visiting Students may find out about the RUID number here.

Transfer to another school within Rutgers
Current students seeking to transfer to another school within Rutgers can apply for a School-to-School transfer here.

View Grades and Transcripts
Current students may follow this link to log in and View Term Grades and Full Transcripts

Follow this link to log in and register for courses for the following semester.


Current students may also access the following academic systems:

Follow this link to access your courses and material on Blackboard.

Degree Navigator
Follow this link to review courses that you still need to complete your degree.

Follow this link to access eCollege.

NJIT Schedule of Classes
Follow this link to view courses offered at NJIT through the Exchange Registration agreement.

Rutgers Schedule of Classes
Follow this link to view list of courses being offered at Rutgers for a specific semester.