Information regarding to Rutgers Electronic Student Grading System (REGIS)
Final grade rosters must be submitted in compliance with the REGIS grading policy.
If you can’t access your roster, please contact your Department Administrator.
If you’re having problems submitting your grades via the REGIS grading system, please contact our office for assistance via email:
Tenorio, Mylene – firstname.lastname@example.org
Couto, Paula – email@example.com
Villanueva, Daniel – firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with FERPA and protecting the student’s records, please do not send “unprotected scanned rosters or spreadsheets” via email. If you’re having trouble submitting your grades via REGIS, please refer to these instructions.
The REGIS system is designed for Faculty and Administrators who are responsible for submitting Warning Grades at a designated period during the term, for submitting Final Grades at the end of a term or to submit Change of Grades after the designated Final Grade Period has passed.
The following links are provided to assist faculty and administrators in maintaining the proper grade for students.
Faculty and Administrators must have an active role on the HR system and must also establish an active NetID to access the REGIS system.
Click here to learn about activating a NetID.
- LOGON to the REGIS system here
- General grading information
- Fall/Spring Deadlines for Submitting Final Grades
- Summer Deadlines for Submitting Final Grades
Step by Step Information
Access, View and Grade Rosters
- Instructions for administrators responsible for managing Access to class rosters on the REGIS system
- Complete instructions for faculty on using REGIS; to access class Rosters and submit Final (or Warning) Grades
- Instructions on how to Access and View Class Rosters
- Instructions on how to submit Warning Grades
- Instructions on how to submit Final Grades
Once the Final Grade submission period is over, instructors may submit a Grade Change request electronically.
Access, Submit, and Approve Grade Change Requests
- Complete instructions on using the Electronic Grade Change System (EGCS)
- Access the Electronic Grade Change System (EGCS)
- Submit a Grade Change Request
- Approve a Grade Change Request